Svg viewbox not working in phantomjs

I have a web app that displays an SVG timeline. The SVG is using a ViewBox to properly scale the timeline as the browser page grows/shrinks.

The SVG timeline properly appears in firefox/chrome etc. It also properly appears in chrome when I print to pdf straight from chrome.

WORKS IN FIREFOX AND CHROME BUT NOT IN PHANTOMJS…

<svg version=“1.1” xmlns=“ht…/www.w3.org/2000/svg” xmlns:xlink=“h…/www.w3.org/1999/xlink” style=“overflow: hidden; position: relative; left: 0px;” data-hasqtip=“26” viewBox=“0 0 1138 130” aria-describedby=“qtip-26”>

When I print to pdf using phantomjs however, the SVG timeline does not appear at all. If instead of using a viewBox, I use fixed width and height for the SVG timeline, it does properly show up in the phantomjs pdf.

WORKS IN PHANTOMJS…

<svg version=“1.1” xmlns=“h…:/www.w3.org/2000/svg” xmlns:xlink=“h…/www.w3.org/1999/xlink” style=“overflow: hidden; position: relative; left: 0px;” data-hasqtip=“26” width=“1100” height=“900” aria-describedby=“qtip-26”>

Does anyone have any insight/heads up in terms of why this is occurring? Have stackoverflowed, googled the issue but nothing specific

Thanks in advance for any help

David

PS: the funny looking links in the html are due to this forum not allowing more than 2 links in a post for a new user. The actual links are properly configured/working